iTEP: International Test of English Proficiency
The ITEP (International Test of English Proficiency) was launched in 2008 to measure English skills of non native English speakers. First test was meant for college and university students but later its also made reach in professional domain. In China ITEP has ties with top educational institutions in the country. Here are some fast facts about ITEP
- ITEP is recognized by more than 700 academic institutions worldwide.
- ITEP is administered across 40 countries of the world.
- ITEP has more than 600 test administration centers.
- China has largest number of ITEP test centers more than 100.
- In China ITEP has ties with top educational institutions of the country.
- ITEP Score is also used by business and government agencies.
ITEP is available in 7 different versions. You can chose the one from the listed below according to your requirements
To know the details about an ITEP Version click on the link of your choice above.