Study in Mexico
Mexico is popular study destination for International students. From all over the world students travel to Mexico to study popular subjects like economics; social sciences; ancient history; Spanish language and literature; and public administration and politics etc. Who do not like Mexican cuisine? During your stay and study in Mexico you will definitely enjoy Mexican food, culture and friendship.
There are 2000 institutes across Mexico for higher education and research. If you like the rains, go here, get wet. Mexico offers only two seasons wet and dry. Rain happens from June through November.
Mexico associates with it massive history, culture and politics. While staying here learning from Mexican culture will be an advantage which will come naturally. There are thousands of schools ranging from from teaching colleges, to 2 year technical schools and full-fledged 4-year universities. Various scholarships are also offered to deserving candidates.
Some of the top institutes to study in Mexico are
- Universidad Pedagogica Nacional
- Instituto Politecnico Nacional
- Tecnologico Nacional de Mexico
- Universidad Autonoma Agraria Antonio Narro
- Universidad Autonoma de Chapingo
- Instituto Tecnologico de Chihuahua II
- Instituto Tecnologico de Ciudad Juarez, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua
- Instituto Tecnologico de Ciudad Madero (ITCM), Ciudad Madero, Tamaulipas
- Instituto Tecnologico de Culiacan, Culiacan, Sinaloa
- Benemerita Universidad Autonoma de Puebla
- Universidad Autonoma Benito Juarez de Oaxaca
- Universidad Autonoma de Aguascalientes
- Universidad Autonoma de Baja California
- Universidad Autonoma de Baja California Sur
- Universidad Autonoma de Campeche
That is not all; there are available innumerable number of courses at Under Graduate and Post Graduate level from across the Universities of Mexico. For exclusive details please visit our Mexico website www.mexicoeducation.info