Study in Sweden
This is the country where Sir Alfred Nobel was born and lived his life. Needless to say Sweden is one of the top nation to visit and study your choice of subject. There is no dearth of courses; you can go here for Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Research, Diploma or a Certificate programme. Swedish institutions has open door policies relating International Students Admission. To support your education various scholarships are also offered. Sweden’s higher education institutions have also adapted to the Bologna Process, as well as conforming to the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System.
Swedish institutions offer several types of degrees you can study for:
- Bachelor’s degree – It takes three years of undergraduate studies to obtain this degree.
- Degree of Master (one year) or a Degree of Master (two years). They require one or two years of specialised studies, respectively.
There are also two degree types for the advanced studies or research:
- Licentiatexamen: Granted after an additional two years of study.
- Doktorsexamen (PhD): Granted after a minimum of four years of additional study or research.
If you are from an EU/EEA/Nordic country or Switzerland, you will not have to pay tuition cost and application fees for bachelor’s or master’s degrees. This is the same rule that applies to Swedish citizens.
Some of the top study programmes offered across Swedish Institutions are
- Environmental Science
- Fine Art
- Mechanical Engineering
- Political Science
- Software Engineering
Some of the top universities to study in Sweden are
- Dalarna University
- Jonkoping University
- Konstfack University College of Arts, Craft and Design
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Linkoping University
- Linnaeus University
- Lund University
- Malardalen University
- Malmo University
- Mid Sweden University
- ONCAMPUS Lund Sweden
- Stockholm School of Economics
- University West
That is not all; there are available innumerable number of courses at Under Graduate and Post Graduate level from across Universities of Sweden. For exclusive details please visit our Sweden website www.swedeneducation.info