TOEIC: Test of English for International Communication
The Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) is standardized test to measure work readiness of individuals. The test shows English proficiency in listening, reading, writing, and speaking. Educational institutes and industries believes on TOEIC standards. The Educational Testing Services (ETS) administers the test worldwide. TOEIC is different from other English Tests. You can chose to appear for full test or a part of it. For example if you need to show speaking skills, you may chose to appear for TOEIC speaking test.
ETS administers three types of TOEIC Test, you can chose to any or all.
TOEIC Fast Facts
- Every year ETS administers 700 million TOEIC test worldwide.
- TOEIC is administered across 160 countries.
- TOEIC measures the English-Language readiness for workplace.
- TOEIC is standard measure of English skills since 35 years.
- More than 14000 organizations across world accepts TOEIC Score.
- TOEIC helps candidates who want to stay distinguished in the crowd.
- TOEIC help organizations in building efficient workforce.
- TOEIC help educational institutes in preparing work ready students.