SAT Subject Tests
What interests you at college level? History or Maths; Language or Life Sciences? So you can showcase your skills and interests in specific fields, the College Board administers SAT Subject Tests. You can chose from 20 subject areas to appear for SAT Subject Tests.
Here are some fast facts about SAT Subject Tests
- There are 20 SAT Subject Tests available in five general subject areas: English, history, languages, mathematics and science. See the subjects.Each Subject Test is an hour long. They are all multiple-choice and scored on a 200–800 scale.
- Subject Tests test you on your knowledge of subjects on a high school level. The best way to prepare is to take the relevant courses and work hard in them.
SAT Subject Tests Administration
SAT Subject Tests are generally offered six times in any given school year, on the same days and in the same test centers as the SAT — but not all 20 tests are offered on every SAT date. Here is when specific tests will be given.
- The Language with Listening tests are only offered in November.
- You can take one, two, or three Subject Tests on any test date.
- You can’t take the SAT and an SAT Subject Test on the same day.
- Some SAT Subject Tests require you to bring special equipment — for example, CD players for Language with Listening tests.
- You choose what tests to take when you register, but on test day, you can add, subtract, or switch tests — with some limitations.
SAT Subject Test Registration
Show your skills in specific subject areas. Be is science, math, history, language or literature. Get a SAT Subject Test Score. Let the admission officers and scholarship providers know your college readiness.
Register for SAT Subject Tests in the United States or outside; follow the link:
List of SAT Subject Tests
SAT Subject Tests is offered in 20 different subject areas. Following given a list
- Math Level 1
- Math Level 2
- Biology E/M
- U.S. History
- World History
- Spanish with Listening
- French with Listening
- Chinese with Listening
- German with Listening
- Modern Hebrew
- Japanese with Listening
- Korean with Listening