GATE International for Admission to Higher Engineering and Technology Programmes in India
GATE: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is jointly administered by Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). The test offered in India, Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Nepal, Singapore, Srilanka and UAE. on the basis of score in GATE seats are offered for higher studies in top engineering and technology institutes in India.
A four year Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Masters degree in Science is specified subjects. Candidates in the final year of one such programme can also apply.
GATE is administered across following cities
Dubai (UAE). Addis Ababa (Ethiopia). Colombo (Sri Lanka). Dhaka (Bangladesh). Kathmandu (Nepal) and Singapore.
For candidates living in Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Nepal and Srilanka
- Till 24th September 2019: USD 50
- During extended period: USD 100
For candidates living in UAE and Singapore
- Till 24th September 2019: USD 100
- During extended period: USD 120
GATE 2020 Important Dates
GATE 2020 is open now. The IIT Delhi is administering authority. Following given schedule
Register Online For GATE 2020
- GATE 2020 Registration Opens: 3 September 2019
- GATE 2020 Registration Closes: 24 September 2019
- GATE 2020 Extended Registration Date: 1 October 2019
- GATE 2020 Score Availability: 16 March 2019
Read here GATE 2020 in India