Admission Tests for Diploma, Degree, Postgrad, MBA and Business Masters
There are many admission tests. A university program may ask you to appear for multiple admission test rounds or a common admission test. Depending on program type students may also require to appear for Group Discussion and Personality Aptitude Test.
Admission tests measure two basics in general: 1. What you have acquired from previous years of studies and 2. Whether you would be able to complete the coursework.
To help students in knowledge of admission tests, we have gathered exclusive details. To know more click on the relevant links below.
- MCAT or The Medical College Admission Test is medical school admissions process test for more than 80 years to assess the preparedness of students for the rigorous medical programs.
The MCAT exam tests prospective students on the skills and knowledge medical educators and physicians have identified as key prerequisites for success in medical school and the practice of medicine.To know more about MCAT Click Here
- GRE or The Graduate Record examination, is a test conducted by the ETS (Educational Testing Services), United States of America to analyse the potential of the candidate applying for studying abroad. To know more about GRE Click Here
- SAT or The Scholastic Aptitude Test and SAT subject (SSAT) Tests are designed to assess your academic readiness for the college. SAT is a per-requisite for admission to many colleges worldwide.This test aims at testing your knowledge about the various subjects that your are taught in high school and how good you are at applying the knowledge in your everyday life.To know more about SAT Click Here
- GMAT or Graduate Management Admission Test is used to assess the candidate’s writing, quantitative, analytical, verbal and reading skills in a standard written English. It is conducted to enroll students in a graduate management program, such as MBA. To know more about GMAT Click Here
- LSAT or Law School Admission Test is managed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which measures reading comprehension, logical and verbal reasoning proficiencies for prospective Law candidates. To know more about LSAT Click Here
- IELTS or International English Testing System is an English Language Test, which is managed by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, British Council and IDP Education Pty Ltd. IELTS is conducted in two versions, first being the Academic Version and the second is General Training Version. To know more about IELTS Click Here
- TOEIC or Test of English for International Communication is an English language test, which is designed to judge the everyday English skills of people who want to work in an international environment. It includes TOEIC Listening and Reading Tests and the newer TOEIC Speaking and Writing Test. To know more about TOEIC Click Here
- TOEFL or Test of English as a Foreign Language is conducted to measure the skills of English Language in an academic setting. It is one of the basic requirements to enroll students in higher learning institutes and universities, many government agencies, businesses, scholarship programs and licensing agencies. To know more about TOEFL Click Here
- ITEP or International Test of English Proficiency is a language assessment tool, which is used to measure English Language skills of non native English speakers. To know more about ITEP Click Here
For more such test in Iceland and other locations see Standardized Tests